After careful consideration, Haywood’s Jewelers – Smith Mountain Lake is happy to announce that we will be reopening on a limited basis beginning Friday, May 8th. Though we remain 100% committed to providing unparalleled customer service, for the safety of our customers, community and staff we are taking all necessary steps to ensure that we can do so responsibly. These steps include:
1. Limited store hours – For the time being, we will be open from 10AM-6PM on Monday-Tuesday and from 10AM-4PM Wednesday-Saturday. This will give our staff extra time to clean and sanitize the store on a daily basis. As usual, we will be closed on Sundays.
2. All staff will be required to wear face masks, and customers are encouraged to do the same.
3. Each piece of jewelry will be cleaned between customers.
4. Customers and staff will have easy access to hand sanitizing stations.
5. Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
6. In accordance with the governor’s order, we will limit the number of customers in the store to 10 or fewer at a time.
7. In accordance with the same order, we ask that customers and staff maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or more from each other.
8. We will be implementing added sterilization measures for all jewelry brought in for repair. This is a necessary safety precaution, and, as always, nothing will be done that could cause damage to any piece..
9. We are continuing to offer curbside delivery upon request.
We are eager to get back to serving our amazing customers, and by following these precautions we think we can do so safely and responsibly. We can’t wait to see you at Haywood’s!
Haywood’s Jewelers has been dedicated to providing our customers with unsurpassed service, a friendly atmosphere and quality products since 1953. Our vision combines the best of “handshake business” values and integrity with a passionate love for jewelry and community. This keeps us mindful of tradition and focused on service, yet aware of trends, innovations, and customer needs. We are rooted in southwest Virginia, but travel nationally and globally to bring back the finest in diamonds, gemstones and jewelry for our clients.
With two locations, in downtown Rocky Mount and Westlake Towne Center at Smith Mountain Lake, Haywood’s has become the premier place for extraordinary bridal sets, fine diamonds, custom jewelry, designer jewelry and watches. As a full service jewelry store, we have GIA certified staff, offer appraisals, custom design and on-site repairs.
“When a customer walks into Haywood’s Jewelers we want them to have an amazing experience, whether it is as simple as having a watch battery replaced or finding that special something for a once in a lifetime occasion.”
We value the trust that we've earned since 1953!
Westlake Hours: 10AM-6PM, Mon-Tue. Rocky Mount Hours: 9AM-5:30PM, M-F.
10AM-4PM, Wed-Sat. 9AM-4:30PM, Sat.