Haywood's Jewelers started in Rocky Mount, VA in 1953 as Kingoff’s Jewelers. A young Rudy Haywood was the manager. Ten years later Haywood purchased the business from Kingoff and changed the name to Haywood’s. As Haywood’s grew, Harold Ingram joined the staff in 1968, quickly learning every aspect of the business. Ingram’s passion for his customers allowed Haywood’s to thrive. In 1998, Harold Ingram bought the business when Mr. Haywood retired. In August of 2004, Harold Ingram formed a partnership with his trusted employee, Joanna Gruver Hudzik. Together they opened a 2nd location in Westlake Towne Center, Smith Mountain Lake. Haywood’s looks forward to future growth but is committed to staying true to their core values and dedication to their customers.
|Westlake Store Hours
|Rocky Mount Store Hours